This is a historic page from 2017. Information is not current or updated. Other tabs on this website contain current information about the Sylvans and Conclave.
- 1039 FM 1798 W., Mt Enterprise, TX 75681
- (903) 898-2772
The 60th Southern Forestry Conclave will be held at Durango's Canyon a 120 acre event center that includes
- a large main stage, on which a concert, Conclave sawing events, and the Stihl Timbersports Series Competition will be held
- a full service restaurant
- fields for camping and Conclave events
- a half dozen small cabins available for rent that sleep 3 - 8 people each (contact Durango's Canyon for rental information)
- three ponds, including one birling will be held in
- on-site showers for campers
- an RV park with space available for rent
Located in Deep East Texas, Durango's Canyon is 20 minutes from Henderson, TX and 30 minutes from Carthage, TX, each of which have lodging, restaurants, and other amenities available for those not interested in camping. Please see the google map below to aid you in making your Conclave travel arrangements. Nacogdoches, TX, the home of Stephen F. Austin State University and the oldest town in Texas, is located 30 minutes south of the venue. We hope you will have time to visit during your stay.